WORKSHOPS AND CLASSES
American Sign Language
- 8 to 12 sessions
- Each session 1 to 1/2 hours
- Modified to meed your needs
-Begin fluency in grammar and syntax.
-Develop basic vocabulary and conversations.
-Study Deaf history and social community.
-Gain fundamental receptive and signing skills
in a visual-manual method. No spoken English.
In this highly interactive 2 hour session, participants
will have a greater understanding about:
- How to Work with Deaf Co-Workers
- How to Work with Deaf Clients/Patients
- Deaf Culture
- How to work with an Interpreter
- How to be comfortable with a Deaf person without an interpreter
- Basic ASL survival skills
Lunch & Learn